SEMI AUTO BALERS
SEMI AUTOMATIC BALERS
The OKAY semi-automatic baler range is built here in the UK at our manufacturing facility in Northamptonshire. With our design offices also on site, we can adapt any machine to suit your exact requirements.
Our semi automatic balers are used across the logistics, recycling and manufacturing sectors to process large volumes of waste materials such as cardboard, film, paper, shredded plastic, hard plastic, paper and shredded paper.
FOR LABOUR-INTENSIVE PROCESSING NEEDS
Used when vertical balers are too labour-intensive and able to produce dense, mill size bales, the OKAY semi automatic baler range is a proven workhorse for DCs, factories and recycling centres.
Available to purchase or for short/long term hire.
Large stock of refurbished balers available, call 01536 765010 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Distribution Centres
- Recycling Centres
- Secure Destruction
- Heavy dense bales for low cost transport
- Continuous automated baling process
- Manual tying for low capex
- 98% availability
- UK manufacture and support
- Produces bales up to 600kg (carboard, film, plastics and many more)
- Less than 60 second cycle time.
- High performance quality build, designed and made in Britain.
- Checker plate lined bale chamber for excellent bale traction.
- User friendly autonomous operator panel.
- Compatible with bin-lifters, conveyors and other third-party equipment.
- Can be run off a standard 32-amp supply (subject to control options).
- Full bale eject operation whilst maintaining a small footprint.
- Automatic cycle start as standard.
- Precision 25mm thick dual shear blades as standard.
- Heavy-duty, reinforced portcullis door.
- High quality parts used throughout.
- Highly efficient quiet hydraulic power pack (15kW).
- Maintenance and access friendly.
- High quality powder coated finish to client specification.
- Standard and custom hopper designs to suit.
Semi Auto Balers
For more information on Semi Auto Balers, call +44 (0)1536 765010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org