Picking Belt Conveyors
A manual method to pick and sort materials by hand. The picking belt carries mixed waste on a slow moving conveyor to allow pickers/sorters to select key materials for recycling purposes or to remove to prevent contamination before moving on to the next process in the recovery chain.
OKAY Picking Belt conveyors allow for comfortable conditions for sorters to recover high-value recyclates or to remove contaminants from a high value material stream.
OKAY picking conveyors are available in a full range of widths and lengths and has no side valances to allow for easy material removal from the belt.
- Conveyors, chutes and hoppers
- Magnets and ECSs
- Cabins and electrics
- Screens and air separators
- NIR and robot sorting (MAX-AI)
- Mixed fibres
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Films and aggregates
- 99% availability
- Heavy construction
- Very low wear and spare costs
- Removes Recyclables
- Creates energy from waste
- Continuous High Spec Fuel
- Compact and flexible design
- Diversion from landfill
PICKING BELT CONVEYORS
For more information on Picking Belt Conveyors, call +44 (0)1536 765010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org