OKAY Engineering is a British manufacturer of high performance recycling equipment. We have a full range of manufacturing activities offering the opportunity to grow a long and rewarding career at OKAY. Right now, we’re looking for two people with the below skillsets and responsibilities. Is that you?
OKAY is located in the heart of England and very near the A14 at Junction 2 or 3. Are you looking for a new opportunity with the chance to learn about recycling equipment, learn new skills and possibly move into a different range of jobs in time. Our factory engineers have moved into CAD design, Sales, engineering and site installs. Where would you like your career to go?
Start here with an application for the role below and see what the future holds.
JOB TITLE: FABRICATOR / WELDER / FITTER
Purpose of Job: To fabricate, weld and assemble the company’s products
Due to increased workload, we are looking for a fabricator/welder/fitter.
- To carry out, in accordance with drawings or instructions provided, general welding, fabricating and assembly work including using the company’s various production machines.
- To follow the procedures set out in the Quality Assurance Manual, the Quality Procedures, and the Working Procedures.
- To inspect own work during manufacture and upon completion to ensure that it is defect-free before transfer to the next operation.
- To make every effort to carry out tasks within their planned times and bring to the attention of the Department Supervisor, the Project Engineer, or the Quality Representative any factor affecting satisfactory and timely completion of a given task.
- To always observe the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 including the regulations relating to the use of compressed air and flammable materials; to maintain generally safe and clean working areas.
- To work reasonable overtime when requested, including occasional weekends, as required by the pattern of work.
- To carry out any other duties within the job-holder’s capability, including transferring to other work, as and when required.
Remuneration: Skills depending.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to: email@example.com