Pelleting plants are an extension of our SRF plants, our Fuel Preparation Plants or can be stand alone plants processing pre-prepared material.
Available as three or six mill lines, our pelleting plant takes shredded, prepared material and uses shuttle feed conveyors to feed the multiple mills to the required demand.
The die in the mill can be fixed to small or larger pellets, depending on output requirements and is then stored using drag link conveyors. Top Loaders can be used to out the materials for onward transport which is highly cost-effective with the material loaded as pellets.
- SRF plant modular bolt-on
- Stand-alone pelleting facilities
- Material densification
- Low cost transportation
- Energy from Waste
- Product recovery
- Reduces material fire risk
- Reduces material storage space
- Reduces material transport costs
- Improves material hygiene quality
- Turns waste into product
- Customised to meet end-user spec
For more information on Pelleting Plants, call +44 (0)1536 765010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org