With a state of the art laser about to replace our current machine, we can produce laser profiles to meet any turnaround time. With nesting software able to import DXFs and a laser planner to prioritise work to deadlines, we can produce your high quality parts to your timetable.
COST-EFFICIENT FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE
Benefiting from the flexibility and productivity of fiber laser technology. Cuts ferrous and non-ferrous materials reliably with excellent cut quality and at three times the speed of a CO2 laser, achieving low per part cost, high uptime with a virtually maintenance-free laser source, high wall plug efficiency, and very low operating costs.
- Processes ferrous and non-ferrous materials, including copper and brass
- IPG fiber laser source is virtually maintenance-free
- High wall plug efficiency of 40%
- Integrated Siemens CNC control and drive system ensures high reliability
- 2, 3 or 4 kW laser source
- Maximum sheet size: 4000 x 2000 mm
- Removes Recyclables
- Creates energy from waste
- Continuous High Spec Fuel
- Compact and flexible design
- Diversion from landfill
Click image to watch video
For more information on Laser Cutting, call +44 (0)1536 765010 or email email@example.com