BALERS FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
OKAY Engineering has launched a new range of semi-automatic balers to compliment the vertical balers and fully automated balers already available to customers.
The new semi-autos all boast the following:
The ABC-600H is fully designed, built and supported by OKAY Engineering at the Company’s Northamptonshire manufacturing facility in the middle of the UK. This means all parts are UK sourced, all machines can be viewed during manufacture and they are all supported by the Company’s large UK support team.
• The ABC-600H semi-automatic baler has been innovatively designed to process a wide variety of materials, such as cardboard, aluminium cans, PET bottles, hollow containers, plastic and many more.
• The ABC-600H boasts full bale ejection capability, whilst maintaining a small carbon footprint.
• The robust, hydraulically-operated portcullis door allows the bale to be ejected safety, without needing additional floor space like conventional hinged doors.
• The ABC-600H Semi-automatic baler features our high-performance hydraulic power pack, providing excellent bale weights and an impressive cycle time.
• The machine’s operating system has been designed with a user-friendly control system that guides the user through the baling process with ease.
• With its large loading aperture, fast cycle time and high compaction force it is particularly suited to processing high volumes of material quickly and efficiently.
• Our balers are designed to provide safe, reliable operation and to work for a lifetime, always with the operator’s safety in mind.
• All our balers are fully factory-tested in Northamptonshire to ensure quality and performance are guaranteed for life in the field.
• This baler takes advantage of OKAY’s 70 years of design expertise while its innovative technology base ensures market-leading performance.
OKAY equipment is well-known for its high uptimes and robust construction to minimise breakdowns and downtime and offer instead higher outputs and revenue streams.
If you would like more information about this new range of balers, call OKAY Engineering on 01536 765010 or email email@example.com
To see our full range of products and services visit www.okay.co.uk